Swift Black Substratum Theme +Oreo & Samsung theme v20.9 [P] Apk
Requirements: 6.0 & up + Substratum Theme Engine + Root
Overview: Boost your stock rooted ROM with this pitch black theme for the Substratum theme engine. It fully supports Android 6, 7.0 and 7.1 / Google Pixel / OxygenOS 4 / LineageOS / OMS + it works without TBO Theme ready gapps! Please read the description below before using the theme.
• GBOARD INFORMATION: It’s unrealistic to subject the most recent Gboard adaptation. In any case, you can influence it to look simply like before by setting a custom console foundation picture that matches the Swift Dark foundation shading, which is #202026. We transferred a picture and you’ll discover the connection in the FAQ.
On the off chance that you have any inquiries join the Swift Themes Telegram gathering to get live talk bolster: https://goo.gl/tpPji0
• NOTICE FOR NEXUS and PIXEL USERS: After refreshing to the April firmware form you may encounter issues applying the subject. Now and again it requires a long investment introducing the overlays or applying the overlays have no impact. A typical fix is to re-streak the vendor.img in fastboot. In the event that the issue persevere attempt the accompanying: clear Substratum application information and reboot, before attempting once more.
• Installing/refreshing subject: The topic is steady to use on ROMs with help for Substratum. The Substratum application on inheritance gadgets isn’t yet splendidly steady however, and on the off chance that you keep running in to issues when introducing or refreshing the subject please attempt to settle this by clearing Substratum information, trailed by a reboot. Bear in mind to concede all provoked consents when opening the Substratum application the first run through. On the off chance that it’s as yet not settled please get in touch with me by email or Telegram for individual help. Any issue identified with establishment or refreshing is a Substratum application inheritance issue, and not a topic issue, so I would acknowledge on the off chance that you don’t educate me concerning it in the survey framework yet rather contact me by and by.
• Easy fix for application issues: If an application quits functioning as it ought to after you refresh it from the Play Store, if you don’t mind reapply the overlay + reboot
• Notice for 7.1.1 clients: The Substratum application will show a notice message about utilizing subjects on a 7.1.1 gadget. You can overlook this notice when utilizing this subject as it have full help for this variant.
READ THE FAQs IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE BEFORE REPORTING: https://goo.gl/yto6Da
You require the substratum subject motor application to apply the topic!
The notice hues are in part set inside the structures and it’s impractical to topic the systems in all Android adaptations. This is the reason the warnings are white on a few ROMs. You can read more about this in the FAQs.
• AOSP Browser
• AOSP Calendar
• AOSP Keyboard
• Chrome Beta
• Chrome Dev
• Email (AOSP Email)
• ES File Explorer
• Facebook Messenger
• FB Messenger Lite
• Google Allo
• Google Assistant
• Google Authenticator
• Google Calendar
• Google Dialer
• Google Docs
• Google Drive
• Google Home
• Google Keyboard
• Google Maps
• Google Messenger
• Google Music
• Google Now
• Google Plus
• Google Translate
• Google Voice
• Nova Launcher
• Root Explorer
• System UI
• XDA Labs
…and that’s only the tip of the iceberg
Substratum Theme Engine application (Use this application to apply the subject): https://play.google.com/store/applications/details?id=projekt.substratum
On the off chance that you have different inquiries send an email to [email protected]
20.9 – Reboot subsequent to applying, and If you utilize rootless Oreo and March security fix or higher you have to take after the guidelines in the discourse that shows when you open the topic in Substratum.
• Added bolster for AOSP and OOS Pie.
• Updated subject for Instagram, Google App, Photos, Samsung Health and different fixes.
• Full changelog at the highest point of our FAQs: https://goo.gl/yto6Da
If it’s not too much trouble read the FAQs and Play Store depiction for information and investigating.
This application has no ads.
Google Play Link: