Neutron Music Player v2.06.1 [ARM64 Paid] Apk
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: Neutron is a professional music player with high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which helps to deliver to you the best possible sound quality from the Android device
Neutron is the expert music player with a top notch 32/64-bit sound rendering motor which conveys the most ideal Hi-Fi review nature of sound on Android gadget.
The dependable, stage autonomous, local center gives predictable conduct on all gadgets. Precisely created DSP impacts, for example, Parametric or Graphic EQ, Surround Sound, Crossfeeder, Crossfader, Tempo, Pitch and others, help to tune sound to a coveted outcome.
Neutron can source music documents from gadget or system sources, for example, SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA, FTP, WebDAV and send sound either to earphones, or specifically to USB DAC or to UPnP/DLNA renderer without an arrangement impediment!
Neutron is created for audiophiles and the individuals who truly enamored with music. Consider utilizing Hi-Fi/Hi-End sound equipment for the best outcome.
Become accustomed to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit sound handling (superb HD sound).
* OS and stage autonomous unraveling and sound preparing.
* Bit-culminate playback.
* Audio groups: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (sound), AVI (sound), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
* DSD translating (requires quick CPU, insignificantly DSD64).
* DOP (DSD over PCM), DXD.
* Module music groups: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice sound arrangement: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC records, metadata).
* Streaming sound (plays Internet radio streams).
* Supports expansive media libraries.
* Network music sources:
– SMB/CIFS arrange gadget (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
– UPnP/DLNA media server;
– FTP server;
– WebDAV server.
* Output to UPnP/DLNA media renderers (up to 24-bit, 384 kHz);
* Direct yield to USB DAC without organize impediment (by means of USB OTG connector, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit yield on Android 5+.
* Device neighborhood music library administration by means of interior FTP server.
* DSP impacts:
– Parametric Equalizer (4-30 band, completely configurable: type, recurrence, Q, gain);
– Graphic EQ mode with 21 regular presets;
– Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
– Crossfeed (better stereo sound observation in earphones);
– Time Delay (amplifier time arrangement);
– Dithering (limit quantization);
– Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch rectification).
* Speaker over-burden securing channels: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain computation after DSP impacts).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase reversal.
* High quality ongoing discretionary resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: rearrange, circled, single track, line.
* Playlist administration.
* Media library gathering by: collection, craftsman, author, class, year, rating, envelope.
* Artist gathering by ‘Collection Artist’ class.
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: rest, wake.
* Interface dialects: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON, ARMv8 NEON, x86 SSE2.
– Playlists – > Recently Played (can be discretionary);
– per channel Phase Inversion;
– COMMENT tag of Vorbis (OGG, FLAC).
– Hi-Res driver;
– UPnP/DLNA center execution;
– Normalization taking care of.
– USB driver for UAC1 DACs;
– crash amid filtering;
– surprising constrained source refresh;
– unconstrained playback begin;
– Mono yield not chipping away at a few firmwares;
– perpetual Normalization of some MP3s;
– Recently Added after Scan;
– Hi-Res yield for Samsung S7/S8, Asus..
Google Play Link: