FK Kernel Manager – for all devices & Kernels v3.6 [Patched] Apk
Overview: A beautiful Kernel manager with a rich feature set aimed for easy of use! From the less knowledgeable, to the most expert user, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device.
This application is gadget skeptic and it’ll work paying little respect to the gadget/Kernel comabination you’re utilizing, yet to get to some particular highlights you’ll should be on Franco Kernel.
Likewise you should be ROOTED generally nothing will truly work.
Franco Kernel bolsters the gadgets beneath:
Nexus 7 2012
Nexus 7 2013
One Plus One
One Plus X
One Plus 2
One Plus 3
One Plus 3T
One Plus X
Google Pixel XL
Redmi Note 3
Backings Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Nougat (7.1.+) including LineageOS.
• Simple and rich
• Deep mix with Franco Kernel;
• Checks for new Franco Kernel forms (with a decision for programmed every day checks);
• Auto streak Kernels straightforwardly into the gadget with a basic touch;
• Powerful battery sparing tips as basic as contacting a catch;
• Display shading temperature presets;
• Automatic High Brightness Mode flip in view of the surrounding light (gadget bolster subordinate);
• Download .dashes to be flashed in recuperation;
• Beautiful UI following Material Design rules;
• Interface to change CPU timekeepers, senator and other regular interfaces pending Kernel bolster;
• Interface to change the CPU representative parameters;
• Backup and Restore Kernels on the fly in a solitary tap and frictionless;
• Custom Kernel settings, for example, IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, certain wakelocks (if uncovered by the Kernel) and other misc settings;
• A great instrument called Per-App Profiles which gives you a chance to make control profiles for your most loved applications. For instance you need greatest CPU recurrence when gaming, however low recurrence when perusing a digital book. You can likewise pick whether for Wi-Fi to be on/off, in the event that you want you flip Android Battery Saver, determine what kind of Location Mode you need to use for that particular application and pick the show goals on a for every application premise as well: Available goals are: 540p, 720p, 1080p, 1440p and 2160p! The conceivable outcomes are inestimable and opens a ton of entryways. You control the gadget, the gadget doesn’t control you;
• A System Monitor with a delightful UI graciousness of the designer Christian Göllner;
• A straightforward File Manager to streak boot.imgs and Kernel .compresses in a hurry from anyplace inside the sdcard (open, erase and see information about the document);
• Color and Sound control for chosen gadgets with Kernel bolster;
• Automatic Night Shift simply like iOS to tint your show in orange/red to facilitate your eyes amid the night;
• CPU temperature accessible in the notice bar for gadgets that fare the CPU temperature;
• Performance Profiles worked in on Franco Kernel (Power-spare, Balance and Performance) which you can choose with a solitary touch, no compelling reason to upset settings. Likewise includes a Home screen gadget for a simple method to change profiles without going into the application;
• Launcher Shortcuts for Performance Profiles;
• Quick Tiles for Performance Profiles;
• Specific Tasker aims for execution profiles computerization;
• And there’s much more to find!
* Translated to Dutch, Hindi, Kannada, German and Chinese Simplified (and more to come).
Completely unmistakable changelog for rendition 2.2 on this Medium page: https://medium.com/@franciscofranco/the … .ccok3kqbf
Discounts won’t be issued on the off chance that you neglect to peruse the notice at the best concerning the need of ROOT get to.
I assume no liability for any blame or harm caused by any methodology of the application. No guarantees of any sort are given in the event that you neglect to peruse this notice
3.6 is here! If you don’t mind survey the application on the Play Store, it causes me hugely!
1. Included Screen and Screen off details gadgets. Details are accumulated when the Battery Monitor is dynamic and running!
2. Included a group of Kernel tunables: ZRAM on/off, measure, swappiness, dirty_ratio, and so on;
3. Per-App Profiles bugfixing and upgrades in view of client input;
4. Night Shift bugfixing – it ought to be dependable at this point;
5. Some “personal satisfaction” upgrades.
Google Play Link: