App Manager v3.95 [Donated] Apk
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Easier, advanced alternative to the built-in app manager
Do you loathe the various advances it takes to simply uninstall your applications ?
Do you once in a while introduce numerous applications so as to discover one that suits your necessities, yet then you loathe the time it takes to uninstall the rest?
Do you have to reset/uninstall applications much of the time ?
Do you host a third get-together launcher and abhor the way that introducing applications puts alternate routes on the old launchers?
Wanna have a go at disposing of a portion of the bloatware your gadget has (*) ?
Provided that this is true, this is the application for you !
This application has a lot of highlights, particularly for established gadgets:
• Easiest uninstaller – single tick on an application to uninstall it
• Batch tasks of applications : uninstallation, share, incapacitate/empower, Re-introduce, oversee, open in Play-Store or Amazon-AppStore.
• APK records administration
• Removed Apps history watcher
• Customizable Widgets, for uninstalling the as of late introduced application or clearing its inside/outside information
• Normal/ROOT uninstallation of applications . Utilizing ROOT, it’s substantially simpler and speedier
• Shows a wide range of applications, and not only those that you can dispatch. For instance: gadgets, live backdrops, consoles, launchers, plugins,…
• Auto-treatment of applications that have administrator benefits, enabling you to disavow them and uninstall the applications
• Auto add easy routes to recently introduced applications, regardless of how you’ve introduced them. Additionally pick precisely which launcher will have the new alternate routes
• Various tasks on chosen application:
• Share application as connection or APK record
• Open connection on play store.
• Kill foundation forms
• Stop application (needs ROOT+Honeycomb)
• Clear inner stockpiling (ROOT)
• Create alternate route, including shrouded ones
• Search the Internet for application’s name/bundle
• Disable/Enable application (ROOT)
• Sort applications by estimate, name, bundle, date introduced, date refreshed, dispatch time
• OS uninstallation combination
• Useful alternate routes to worked in applications
• Filter applications by:
• System/client applications
• Enabled/incapacitated applications
• Installation way: SD card/inner capacity
• Ability to uninstall framework applications (Root , won’t not chip away at a few cases)
• Shows application data: bundle name, date introduced, construct number, variant name
• Auto-cleaning of outside capacity records of applications that the OS didn’t evacuate them ideal for reasons unknown
• Theme chooser, in the event that you don’t care for the cards UI
The best part is that it’s free ! ! !
• INSTALL_SHORTCUT – permits the application to make applications easy routes, either physically or consequently (upon establishment)
• KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES – permits the application to execute chosen applications
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – permits the application to check if there is consumed room on chosen application, with a specific end goal to permit to recover it
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to clear the outside capacity of chose application
• ACCESS_SUPERUSER – for established gadgets just, permits numerous more cool highlights, for instance foundation uninstallation
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE , INTERNET-for promotions
• BILLING, GET_ACCOUNTS – for gifts
• GET_PACKAGE_SIZE – for getting applications’ sizes
• GET_TASKS , PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS – to get as of late propelled applications
• Uninstallation of framework applications is a dangerous activity. I don’t hold any duty in the event that the usefulness of your OS is harmed in any capacity when utilizing this element
•Some framework applications can’t be evacuated because of limitations implemented by the ROM itself, yet the application will take a stab at dealing with it as well as can be expected, and now and then a restart is expected to see the outcome
• You can evacuate the promotions by giving as much as you wish
• I’ve worked for quite a while on this application, and I have a lot of highlights I have as a main priority to add to it
• Please don’t hesitate to rate the application and demonstrate your sentiment (ideally by means of the discussion) on which highlights you’d get a kick out of the chance to have for the following renditions.
Included Firebase Crashlytics library, to better comprehend on which cases the application accidents, and how to settle those cases.
This application has no notices.
Google play Link:
Download Link: Donated features unlocked